Home → Hot Lotto
Winning Numbers Wednesday 10/18/2017
Next estimated jackpot is $11,890,000
All Cash! No Taxes!
- Jackpots start at $1,000,000
- All cash Jackpots with standard withholding taxes paid
- Second prize of $30,000 or $90,000 with the Sizzler option
- Triple your non-jackpot winnings with the Sizzler option
- Drawings every Wednesday and Saturday
How to Increase Your Winnings - Add Sizzler
For an extra $1 per play, you can multiply your non-jackpot winnings 3 times. So, mark the Sizzler box on your play slip or ask the retail agent to add the Sizzler option.
Ticket Sales and Draw Time
Hot Lotto tickets can be purchased daily. The cut off time for ticket sales is 9:30 PM (ET) on the day of the draw. Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:40 PM (ET).
Hot Lotto tickets CANNOT be canceled.
How to Win!
Match your numbers to those drawn by the Lottery to win cash prizes! Win by having any one of these nine combinations.
|MATCH||PRIZE||PRIZE with SIZZLER||ODDS|
- Overall odds of winning a prize are 1 in 17
- Prize amounts based on $1 play
- Sizzler option (extra $1 per play) triples non-jackpot prizes
- If there are multiple jackpot winners for a drawing, the jackpot prize will be divided equally among jackpot winners. The jackpot will be paid in a one-lump-sum cash payment. Standard withholding taxes will be paid on behalf of the jackpot winner. Winners are responsible for any additional taxes.
The information contained on this page is for informational purposes only. All information is entered manually and is subject to error. The Maine State Lottery makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but is not responsible for any errors contained on this page. In case of a discrepancy between the winning numbers listed on this page and the official winning numbers, the official results shall prevail. A winning ticket must be validated on the Maine State Lottery's gaming system for final winner verification. Complete Hot Lotto game information and prize claiming instructions are available from any Maine State Lottery retail agent or by email at MaineLottery@Maine.gov.