Home → Powerball
Winning Numbers Saturday 12/03/2016
Power Play x 2
Next estimated jackpot is $67,000,000
Powerball with Power Play
Huge Jackpots, $1,000,000 second prize, great fun!
- Jackpots Start at $40,000,000
- New 10X multiplier offered on Jackpots of $150,000,000 or less
- Match 5 prize is always $2,000,000 with the Power Play option
- Drawings every Wednesday and Saturday
How to Increase Your Winnings - Add Power Play
For an extra $1 per play, you can add the Power Play option and the second prize is always $2,000,000! Along with the 2, 3, 4, and 5X multipliers, a new 10X multiplier option will be offered when the jackpot is $150,000,000 or less. The 2, 3, 4, or 5X multipliers will be offered at all jackpot levels. Mark the Power Play box on your play slip or ask the sales associate to add the Power Play option.
Don’t miss a single drawing! Just choose your 5 lucky numbers and one Powerball number or choose Easy Pick and let the Lottery computer pick your numbers for you. This way, you are guaranteed to be part of every single drawing! For more information, please visit the subscriptions page of our website.
Ticket Sales and Draw Time
Powerball tickets can be purchased daily. The cut off time for ticket sales is 9:50 PM (ET) on the day of the draw. Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 PM (ET). You can watch the live Powerball drawings every Wednesday and Saturday on WGAM, Fox 23 and WABI.
Powerball tickets CANNOT be canceled.
How to Win!
Match your numbers to those drawn by the Lottery to win cash prizes! Win by having any one of these nine combinations.
|Powerball||Power Play Option - Prize Multiplier||Odds|
*The match 5 prize is always $2,000,000 with the Power Play option.
- Overall odds of winning are approximately 1 in 24.9
- Prize amounts are based on a $2 play. Power Play prizes are $1 extra per play.
- If there are multiple jackpot winners for a drawing, the Jackpot prize will be divided equally among jackpot winners.
- Subject to Powerball rules, the prize amounts indicated may be modified.
All information is entered manually, and subject to human error. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information. In case of a discrepancy between these lists and the official winning numbers, the official results shall prevail. A winning ticket must be validated on the Maine State Lottery's system for final winner verification. Complete game information and prize claiming instructions are available at Maine Lottery retailers and the office of the Maine State Lottery.