Home → Weekly Grand Extra
Winning Numbers Friday 03/09/2012
Jackpot is $1,000/week for 20 years!
Weekly Grand Extra
Maine's Got the Games!
Weekly Grand Extra has a great top prize of winning $1,000 a Week for 20 Years! For just $2, Weekly Grand Extra gives you an extra chance to win. With every set of Weekly Grand Extra numbers that you purchase, you will receive a FREE T.G.I.F Raffle ticket for a chance to win $100 during the T.G.I.F Raffle drawing every Friday night!
Weekly Grand Extra could make you a Millionaire
- Win $1,000 a Week for 20 years
- Drawing every Tuesday and Friday at 6:59 PM. The cutoff for ticket sales is 6:45 PM the day of the draw
- Cost Per Play - $2
- Win $5,000 for matching 4 numbers
- Receive a FREE T.G.I.F. Raffle number for an extra chance to win $100 every Friday night! There will be 120 T.G.I.F. Raffle winners of $100 every Friday night in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. T.G.I.F. Raffle drawings will be held following the Weekly Grand Extra drawing on every Friday night.
Subscriptions are not available for Weekly Grand Extra. Players can only purchase tickets at lottery retail agent locations for up to 10 draws.
Ticket Sales and Draw Time
Weekly Grand Extra tickets can be purchased daily. The cut off time for ticket sales is 6:45 PM (ET) on the day of the draw. Drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 6:59 PM (ET). You can watch the Weekly Grand Extra drawings by visiting the Tri-State Lotto Commission official drawing webcast.
Weekly Grand Extra CANNOT be canceled.
How to Win
Match any numbers to those drawn by the Lottery to win cash prizes! Win by having any one of these 8 combinations.
|Numbers to Match||Prize||Odds|
|$1,000 a week for 20 years||1:1,832,600|
Average overall odds of winning a prize are 1:11.88
- Subject to game rules adopted for the Tri-State Weekly Grand Extra, the prize amounts indicated may be modified.
- If there are multiple jackpot winners for a drawing, the Jackpot prize will be divided equally among jackpot winners.
- Odds for winning a T.G.I.F. Raffle prize will be determined based on the number of Raffle numbers generated for each drawing.
The information contained on this page is for informational purposes only. All information is entered manually and is subject to error. The Maine State Lottery makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information but is not responsible for any errors contained on this page. In case of a discrepancy in the information provided on this page and the official rules as promulgated by the Tri-State Lotto Commission, the official rules shall prevail. A winning ticket must be validated on the Maine State Lottery's gaming system for final winner verification. Complete Weekly Grand Extra game information and prize claiming instructions are available from any Maine Lottery retail agent or by email at MaineLottery@Maine.gov.